Australian Wren

Australian Wren

Search This Blog

Little Aussie Bees

Today was a glorious autumn day, too nice to stay inside so I went for a walk to local park to see if I could find some inspiration for my drawing. I was hoping to see some autumnal colours but no, it all looked very green. I guess all the trees in the park are natives, non deciduous which is a good thing! Anyway I saw a beautiful gum tree and asked my daughter (who was acting as photographer) to take some pictures of the beautiful delicate pink blossoms... and then I saw them, the cute little Aussie bees working their little socks off gathering pollen to make their honey. I don't think I would have seen them if I hadn't expressly gone out to look through eyes that were seeking the small things that we normally pass by.


























Photo credit, Holly Clarke.

No comments:

Post a Comment