Australian Wren

Australian Wren

Search This Blog

And..... number 4 Journal The Song

Just finished listing my fourth journal in my mini series of tiny books. I love making these, from making the pages to stitching each little page into place!
It is autumn now, the leaves are turning and I found some which had blown around my garden yesterday. I love the colour of the yellow leaves and the dusty pink of the gum leaves.



This is my favourite time of year, the time when it is getting darker and hygge beckons. Is it cultural appropriation for a woman from Northern Ireland living in Australia to adopt hygge?

Anyway, here is a look at The Song. It has been listed on my Etsy shop here.



library card on the left, and vintage ephemera on the right,which has been
embellished with drawing.

Ephemera, stain and stamping.

Ephemera, and drawing.

Gel print and drawing.

Digital image of tree which I made by cutting a mask.
Right page, gel print with digital image. 

Gel prints, tiny envelope cut open with tiny paper pages inside.

Gel print on envelope with vinyl lace.

Gel print with ephemera.

Gel print, lace and ephemera.

Gel print and ephemera.

Watercolour, gel print and a tag designed by me.

Gel print, stencilling and ephemera. 

Gel print and ephemera.

Acrylic paint and drawing on left, and negative image painted on right.

Gel print, negative painting of heart and stencilling. Tiny ephemera. 

Gel print on painted background, torn tag (my design)and ephemera on painted background on the right. Digital tag designed by me.

Gel print with tag attached, (my design).

Gel print background with ephemera, card with handwriting.
Gel print which has been drawn on. 

Card with hand writing, gel print with drawing and ephemera. 

Gel print with drawing. 

Gel print, ephemera, and drawing. Library card on right. 

Back cover, gel print and ephemera. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment