Australian Wren

Australian Wren

Search This Blog

Gelatine Prints on the brain!

Recently I created more gelatine prints to try and develop my skills in that area. By making  some masks and hand cut stencils it enabled me to work in layers and increase the depth of the prints.
 I also explored adding text and image to my prints to see what kind of effect could be created.

I have now got about a kilo of prints! lol.

It is my plan to make a hand bound journal one of these days and use excess prints as a basis for a journal.

using colour with a mask

 
using mask to create layers


hand cut stencil and masks

























using stencil and hand generated text


























layering and hand drawing
















print with hand drawing and text

No comments:

Post a Comment