Australian Wren

Australian Wren

Search This Blog

Lovey Dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey, all the time.....

This sweet little pair of birds have been billing and cooing and generally getting loved up outside of my window all week. They are adorable!

 Isn't it amazing how animals and birds form partnerships and relationships which are about more than creating the next generation of little birdies. He shows real concern for her, grooming her and spending quality time with her out on the tree.







 
































Sorry about the terrible photo but I took it out the window as I didn't want to scare them off and I didn't have a lens suitable for getting a close up photo.




They reminded me of this image which I did a while ago.



































 Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time....Steve Miller "Space Cowboy".


No comments:

Post a Comment